Thursday, July 9, 2015

1 pawduct 2 uses

Oh boy do I have something that really makes my tail wag. I think I may just break through the door it wags so hard.

Is it perfume? Is it flea repellent? I think both.

With the nice clean smell of lemongrass and citronella you cant go wrong.

I love that this is 100% natural and its even kinda tasty if you lick it.


Fleas arent fans of any of the oils used but mix them together they have super powers.  They really put the fleas on the run.

Clary sage essential oil, Citronella essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Lemon essential oil all mixed up in almond and jojoba oils make for some great smelling flea fighters.

This super cool stuff could be easily turned into some flea flighting perfume with just a little bit of magic. 

So my mama said it doubles as a fur smell good oil.  I really like that it helps me not get those nasty itchy bugs on me.


I love that the nice people who made this gave it a silly name F*** fleas. Thats something that every dog wants to bark all summer long.

I also love that they included a bug repellent for my mama and something that helps her feel nice and calm when bad people pick on her.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.