Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Barking bout bandannas.

If you ask 100 people who have dogs how they feel about us, most will say "My dog is family" People tend to take amazing care of us with great food, good health care, baths and lots of love. We get nice collars and leashes. Some of us even have our very own seatbelts.
 
This pawduct I need to bark about is great because there are lots of options, 5 sizes, and super fair prices.
 
Bandannas by Bark--riffic.
 
This high fashion bandannas belong on the runways of Paris. Super cute and so chic.
 
I love the fact that that have a whopping 19 fabrics to choose from. Fun, and sporty. Even ones with a cause.
 
Ranging in price from $6.50 to $10 you can't go wrong and they don't cost a whole lot of treats to buy them.
 
They even have two types. The normal boring traditional tie on bandannas. This kind while it will look cool has it's draw back. It's hard to have your human tie it when you just wanna bounce and play,
 
When you run hard and fast sometimes your bandanna could get lost and that might make you whine.
 
Not to worry they have a pawsome solution to that problem.
 
Stay-in-place bandannas also know as over the collar. These are really cool because they have a special pocket that holds your collar so you can't loose that bandanna,
 
 
I really love that type because they help you to look ultra hip.
 
This site is super simple to use and they even have treat recipes if you dig hard enough. YUM YUM I love my treats.
 
I was looking around and saw they also make beds. I would love to get my mama one of those so I don't have to share my nice big comfy for people bed.. BOL
 
I really loved working with the nice people at Bark-riffic they are so sweet. I wish I could give them 10,000 doggy kisses.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.