Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer time is fun time.

Hello everyone I have to tell you about a gift box I got that I didn't even expect. It was another one of those pawsome

Pet Gift Box.

Man I love this one. It has my name on it so the whole world knows it belongs to me. THATS JUST PAWTASTIC.

This box was all about food and fun. The two best things ever to dogs. It had some supplements in it that are called Muttstard Petchup and Bark B Que sauce. I told you about those before. Boy are they YUMMY. They make me lick my chops.

Speaking of chops I got this cool squeekie that looked just like a little pork chop. YUM YUM YUM. It looks like something I should eat but my mama said that I cant. That its a toy not food. Thats cool but I'd rather eat it.

I even got this super cool toy that looks just like a burger with lettuce,tomato, cheese, and even seeds on the bun. HOW CUTE. I wish I could eat it though. I think burgers smell yum yum.

I even got a rope on toy. I LOVE rope toys. How did they know? Are they peeking in my toybox?

This one is really cool because it even looks like it has hot dogs on it. Why must these fun toys look like food and why cant I eat them?

This brings me to some cool treats. They are made by Nathan's as in some of the best hot dogs in the world. My mama smelled those treats and said they smell good. She said they smell like a slim jim. This treat you have to keep in the fridge so they stay nice and fresh. I pawsonally think its' because she want's to eat them.

I even got some Grill-icious treats. They look like burger patties and taste like chicken. I really like these because of such a satisfying  crunch.


This pet subscription box is perfect because it lets you try lots of great things.









https://petgiftbox.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.