Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Gifts for me.

Now Im sure you remember that super cool pet gift box I told you about two times before. Well I got another one earlier this month and haven't really had time to write. I have been working over time because, my mamas cousin JJ died and she's been really sad.  I have had to act super silly to try and help her smile.





This box was all about summer fun. I got two super cool toys, 2 super cool snacks, and even this gurrrrate stick to protect my paws.






First to tell you all about those toys.





Toy# 1 was a pupsicle. You could have your person throw it in the water and it floats. You can even have them wet it squish out the extra water and then toss it into the freezer and let it get nice frozen and cool to play with. Ahhhh such cool relief.


Toy #2 Was a life guard themed toy. I love that it floats and has a nice fun rope to chew on. It even had a plastic ring so my mama could play tug with me. I love when she plays tug. It's so much fun and my tail wags so hard she says I might take flight.









Man do I love snacks. I must be a doggy foodie.


Snack # 1 came in a mix. you add hot hot water into it and pour it into molds or even just a glass pan. This snack was a very tasty pup-rize I didnt know that they made peanut butter jello for dogs. That was just so cool and fun to snack on.

Snack #2 This was the best snack I have ever had. I loved it. My tail became a blur. This treat you mixed with some hot water and had to put in the freezer for what felt like furever. Then when it came out guess what. It was ICE CREAM I love love love ice cream. That's like the best snack ever. My mama said that this is something that I have to savor so I could only have 1 or 2 scoops a day. I think thats not fair because it's mine. I think she just wanted to eat it all by herself.






This super cool stick is really nice. It has lots of good stuff in it like coconut oil. This little stick is so nifty. In the winter it helps protect your paws from salt and ice. In the summer it protects them from the heat. It even works great for chapped raw dry paws and noses. This is just so cool. I love that it's low to no mess and that its also unscented.







www.petgiftbox.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.