Monday, August 10, 2015

Lovin this leash wrap and dry shampoo.

OH boy I got this super pawsome to my specifications experimental dog leash wrap.
I really love it because it covers most of my leash, is bright red and has black letters.
The words are front and back.

SERVICE DOG FULL ACCESS REQUIRED DO NOT DISTRACT OR PET.

Now I know that sounds a little mean but really its not. A service dog must stay focused on their person and if you play with us an OH NO might happen. Our mama or daddy or girl or boy may get hurt and then we'd cry. That's why you don't need to try and play with us.

Silly store owners sometimes try to tell our person that they cant bring us is because "Dog's are nasty" well it's illegal not to let a service dog in and this nifty thing helps cut down on that.





I love the fact that the nice lady that owns this company is willing to work with people to design pawsome products that really work and look great too,


They also sent me some good smelling dry shampoo powder to use in between baths as a way to smell your very best. Something that is very important to a service dog.

Remember with this powder a little goes a looooong way.

The smell I got is Wild Dog even though I'm very mellow. BOL.


Wild Dog- geranium, citronella and cedarwood blend to repel insects and protection blend including orange, eucalyptus and rosemary to purify and cleanse bacteria. This cool stuff is even made with arrowroot.

I think if they used a little DE it would be even better. I love DE. 














This talented lady even makes bandannas, fannypacks, shampoo, paw balm, and decals. 

I wish she could use her talents to surprise my mama with a cool decal for her car. 
I want to get her one with a girl in a wheelchair (like pictured) with a dog in a vest beside it


And I want it to say... 

STAY BACK 
WHEELCHAIR AND SERVICE DOG 
NEED ROOM TO LOAD AND UNLOAD

I wonder if I send her dog lots of treats if I can buy a cool decal like that. 







More pictures to follow.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RunsWithMutts?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.