Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Jake the totally cool snake

I got a bit behind on my reviewing because my mama had a hard time reviewing. She was sick and flelt super bad. She has sore ears and an itchy throat that makes her cough.

She did say that seeing the puppies play with Jake the Snake that she felt so much better.

I'm going to let my baby brother Stonewall take over for this one because he LOVES toy's. In fact he has so many.




HI FRIENDS this is Stonewall the future service dog. I have to tell you about this fun toy that I LOVE. It's soft but strong and I think it's cute too. I really love how it screamed when I bit it's head and it's tail. that was so funny. I also loved how it didn't hurt went I hit my mama in the face with it

The very bestest part about this toy is that it's long enough that I can play tug with Toffee. This snake is a whopper at 1 and 1/2 feet long. MAN THATS A BIG TOY.

My mama said that not only is this toy fun it's helping me learn a valuable task. Not all doors are automatic and she sometimes is in a chair. This will help me learn to pull them open on command.

This toy is home made with so much love. I wish I had 100 of them. This thing is cool and was
knitted I wish I had a way to give some to all the homeless dogs at my local shelter. That would help show those dogs that they get love too.



SNAKEY LETS PLAY...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/247813652/bright-handmade-dog-toy-1-12-foot-snake?ref=shop_home_active_7







No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.