Monday, September 21, 2015

Scrubba Dub

Hello everyone.

I have this really great shampoo that me and the pups have to bark about. We really love it. This stuff is nice ,and thick and a little goes a long way. It even has good for you oils in it that put those nasty itchy fleas on the run..This shampoo is so luxurious that you may have to hide it from the humans.


Fill a tub with water and hop right in scrub and get all bubbley and let it soak for a little bit and the fleas will really flee.


There was even this really great stuff called conditioner. I love that it has coconut oil and vanilla beans in it. It smells really yummy but be careful puppies you can't eat it.. even if it does smell like you can.

This conditioner rinses away super easy and leaves you feeling silky smooth. I'm scared my mama will try to use it for lotion because it really is that nice.

The bottle that it's packed in couldn't  be cuter. I love how Mrs. Terry tried to take all the credit and put her name on the bottle. Lucky that Zoey caught it in time and changed it before it got shipped out. GOOD CATCH ZOEY.


With a set that smells this good and makes you feel this wonderful there's no way you can go wrong. I wanna take a bath every single day.


I really love the cute pink mit that came out the box when my mama opened it. That thing had nubs on it that really get in deep and make hiney rubs feel oh so good. I love it, the puppies love it, the cats love it. That makes my mama very very happy. If she had a tail she would wag it too.


We really love that my mama had a pup-prize in the box. An ear cuff. I had never even heard of one of those before but it's this really adorable piece of jewelry that your human doesn't have to punch holes in their ears to use. HOW COOL.



Check out this shop and your tail will wag. You will look PAWSOME like me,Stonewall, and Toffee.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadeWithLovebyTerry#


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.