Monday, September 14, 2015

Tell those goodies ALOHA

All my loyal readers will remember where I have done a few reviews for the pet gift box. Well guess what. We got another one. This one is luau themed. I really enjoined it and it couldn't have gotten here at a better time.

This box was loaded with island flair.














Two treats. a pretty bandanna a toy, and a super special can of food. This box was great.

I will  tell you about the food first. It was made with sushi grade tuna brown rice and some yummy veggies like kale.  It was even cooked in tuna juice. That was super special. I just really wish that it was a bigger can that stuff tasted so good.



That can was more a snack than a meal for a dog as big as I am but man I loved it.


Now on to the treats. We got a little vacuum packed baggy of organic coconut chips and a tasty fruity bone.This thing was great.. The bone was a chewy long lasting refreshing treat that I would lick anyone to get another.







The coconut chips tasted great and even the puppies like it.
The keep shoving their head into the bag. Silly puppies... but at least it's a healthy treat.





Now that bandanna is too big for the puppies so its all mine HAHA. I get to be the big girl with all the island flair.



Last I have to tell you about the toy. This toy wasn't fun for me but the baby dogs sure did love it. They cried when mama took it away to put it up while we had dinner. It was cute. And plush, and had a tug, and squeeked. That's what they would call a mega toy.







www.petgiftbox.com You won't be sorry if your human buys you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.