Thursday, September 3, 2015

That smells yummy.

This review will be a two in one. First up is a great oil blend that is power packed for great things. Following is an amazing smelling fur freshener.





Not only do bugs bite.. they really suck too.


Well this super cool oil helps put them on the run and smells PAWSOME all at the same time.

I really love natural products and I love to smell good too.

This special oil come in a pretty glass bottle with an eye dropper attached.  This oil blend is really awesome and works hard to keep you healthy.



Packed with the goodness of geranium oil. Did you know than not only does it smell great but its a natural anti-microbiol (that's a germ fighter)


Oregano oil is great too. First off the smell reminds me of PIZZA and boy do I love pizza. That super oil repels fleas,and even parasites. I love that all with out that icky chemical smell. My only fear of smelling all pizza like is the humans may eat me. I can see them drooling.


Last it even has Lavender oil in it. I love lavender it helps me and my mama rest, its oh so soothing, smells great, helps heal small sores, and is good for an anti-inflammatory. Who knew that something so small could do so much?

This oil really has the fleas on the run and just a little dab will do ya.

It's some pretty powerful stuff.

This little magical bottle of oils helps with dandruff not that a beauty like me has to worry with that.
It helps fight icky germs, it helps with fleas and parasites,helps you rest, helps heal small sores, and is an anti-inflammatory. It even smells great too. It works as hard as a service dog.




Now for the super fresh spray.

This spray smells amazing. At my house we love the scent of ginger.. and even love the taste. Ginger peach juice anyone??

Anyway back to this highly scented spray that won't burl a hole in your pocket leaving plenty of money for tummy yummy treats.


This fur spray has the gurrrate scents of lemongrass, rosemary, ginger, and is mixed with water and olive oil.

Now first off I have to say olive oil is great for your skin and fur. I love it and even eat  some on my food once a week,

Ginger has a very subtle yet spicy smell to it that just is amazing.

Lemongrass has a crisp clean smell that isnt over powering.

Rosemary smells great. We grow that and cook with it. The smell is hard to describe but it makes my tail thump thump thump the floor.

This is something that you don't want to over use. MAKE IT LAST.

2-3 sprays for my tiny dog friends, and 4-5 for larger dogs. The best part about this... after you get sprayed you get a nice rubdown. I love that part because petting is a great way to bond with your human.




For the low price of $20 plus shipping you can get both of these great products. In fact take a look around I know you can find a purrr-prize for your cat friends and even a gift for your humans too.

Groom Freshener


All Natural Flea & Tick Repellent  -  Chemical and Toxic Free

My mama had to borrow the pics from this page since her camera is being bad.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalNotables?ref=l2-shopheader-name



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.