Tuesday, September 1, 2015

That's how we roll.

For those of you that don't know my mama is in a wheelchair. Now that can be a pretty depressing life at first. Why not make it a bit more fun. See my mama got this water bottle that she really really loves.

She wanted to make it a bit more fun so she contacted a very nice lady that is so talented and told her about an idea she had.


She took some of that cool vinyl stuff that people put on their cars and then she did something really cool. She made it into a label for the water bottle.

This thing was so cool, and even kinda funny. It shows a girl sitting in a wheelchair and says That's how I roll. I love this because the bottle has more personality now.




This also helps let people know that this bottle belongs to my mama. Last thing that she needs to complete this is a label to put her name on the bottle too. 






Now most wheel chair cushions look all medical and bland. They have no character. No personality and that just won't do. See my mama likes things to be eye catching and fun.The nice lady helped with that. She made a nice pretty quilted design that makes it look great.Not only that but it adds a little more padding to it and helps make it softer and in the heat it won't stick to my mamas legs. Even better, she added some velcro to it. This is great because when my mama transfers from her chair to the car her cushion stays in place now. I'm so happy because now that thing has manors and stays clean. Sometimes though it will need a bath and this is way easy to fix. Slide it off the cushion start the wash and toss it in. Cant be any easier than that. 



I highly recommend you having your humans check this out because your tail will just wag seeing them so happy with their new things.



 https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthCoats 
https://www.facebook.com/EarthCoats
https://www.facebook.com/VaporVinylz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.