Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Toy, food, thinking tool.

Hi everyone it's Toffee here. It's my turn to tell you all about a toy. I really love this because it's STRONG, and it gives me food. I had to learn something new so I could get it to work too. Man I love to learn, and to play, but I love to eat even more.

This toy was so much fun. It's got 5 holes in the sides that when you boop it with your nose or paw sometimes it rolls and some super yummy treats fall out.

This toy is a nice long plastic tube with no icky sharp edges to hurt us.  This toy is so much fun and I really adore it.

I wish that had so many of the little tidbits that fall out of the treat.

Now between you and me I did something that really made them fall out.

I picked it up by the cap and tossed it in the air. I had lots of treats then. Yummy yummy in the tummy treats.

Now we had a little tiny problem with the toy. You see I'm just a puppy and not very strong yet and my girl has little hands and because of her disabilities she's not strong either.

We asked the nice people who made the toy for help and they got back to us lickity split, wouldn't you know it with their outstanding customer service and simple tips that cap popped right off so I could get the tube refilled.

I'm glad it fits so snug that makes it so a dog can't get choked. They have other cool protect too so check them out. You'll love it.

To buy  refills for the toys check out http://www.happydoghydrants.com/home


https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyDogHydrants

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.