Friday, October 2, 2015

Baby clothes are oh so cute.

Today we got a super cute outfit for my mama's cousins baby girl. It's super cute, super fun and I wish I could wear it.

This little outfit has 3 pieces to it so that makes it a steel at $35. That's only $11.67 per item. Not bad at all.

First I have to tell you about these super cute polka dot ruffley leg warmers that are so much fun. This is a great way to keep those tiny baby legs warm when it's cool out but not cold enough for pants. We also love how super soft they are. Mama said she wishes she had jammies that were that soft. I bet that would be lots of fun. I would wanna cuddle with her non stop if she had those on.

Next there was a little cute orange head band with a pretty green flower. This adds a touch of cute to the outfit and a nice fun pop of color. My mama showed me something fun too. The flower will come off. See when the baby gets older and outgrows that headband they can slide the flower off. It will clip right to a pony tail holder or even to a big girl headband. I bet this will be one of the babies favorite things ever,

Last we have to tell you about the ADORABLE shirt. It even has writing on it.It says My Fingers May Be Small But I Still Wrap Daddy Around Them. That's so funny to picture Brent Jr. wrapped around a babies finger. I had to B.O.L about that.Then mama told me that it just means that he will do anything in the whole world that the baby wants. She said that when she was small she had him and Brad, and Jeremy, and Jason, and Ray, and Lloyd wrapped around her finger. They would play with her, and teach her things and that is what the shirt mans. I think its so funny and cute.

This baby is going to be the best dressed little girl EVER with this outfit.


.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/217175799/my-fingers-may-be-small-but-i-still-wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.