Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Car looks cool

We got a super cool decal for our car.

See it will let people know that a dog is i the car and that a wheelchair is also in the car. I love this because it's super cute, super cool and totally a custom design.

You see my mama talked to the lady that made it because she is super easy to work with. We said we wanted a decal of a girl in a wheelchair with a dog beside it. Next thing we know one is designed.


We love it because not many people have one like it and things that are unique are pawsome.

We also got a super special decal to send to my mama's little cousin Katie. See she is in a wheelchair and has a lot of health issues. Guess what she LOVED hers. It's cool because hers is all pink. Katie loves pink. There is no dog on Katie's though since she doesn't have a service dog. Although one would be so helpful for her.


My mama has had this on the car for a while and it turns out that it sticks very well. We took it through a car wash and it didn't wash away. That made my tail wag because I was going to cry if it got washed away.


Wanna know something else that's cool. My mama showed some of her service dog friends the decal and they liked it so much that they had to order one for their car too. PAWSOME.

One of our ideas is proving to be popular.


We love this girls work so much we had to go back to her and buy a small decal to put on a baby bottle bank for my mama's cousin Brent Jr.'s new baby girl.


It helped make it super special and really come from the heart.


Order from this shop you'll love the results. Easy to work with and very high quality.

They couldn't be more simple to put onto the window or anything you want them on.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.