Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Feeling good, smelling good.

I got a box in the mail today. This box had some super cool products and lots of bubble wrap. That stuff is funny. POP POP POP.

I think it's good that it's packed so well because the bottles inside are glass. They are a pretty brownish color that my grandma would call an amber.

I didn't understand why they packed them like that and not in clear glass so I asked my mama to look it up online. Here's what she found.


What she found out is that this color helps protect the oils in the products from spoiling from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Not only that but the amber bottles are more attractive than the clear ones. They cost less than the blue bottles and the blue ones actually let in the blue light from the harmful rays.

The great products in the box made me smile. Some doggy perfume for me and the puppies and it smells really really good. I love stuff like this because it's all natural and that's so much better than those yucky chemical scents. This spay only contains the following. Distilled Water, Essential Oil Blend, and Vegetable Glycerin





They also sent my mama some spray that smells amazing. She loves it. Said that not only will she use her spray as perfume but she will spritz a little on her pillow because it smells so good.






Then she even got a nice big jar of lotion. This is made with coconut oil and essential oils. It smells all minty and very fresh. To use it just scoop out a tiny bit have your human rub their hands together to help melt it and then rub it into their skin. It makes it oh so soft with out being yucky and greasy.  My mama said you could even use a tiny  bit in the shower to use as a moisturizing shaving lotion. This stuff smells so good I wish I could eat it but I'm going to be nice and let her keep it to rub on her skin. It's winter.. the air is more dry and harsh and she will use it to help not be itchy. I like it because when she uses it she smells like a mint plant and I want to get extra cuddles from her.






Wanna know something really cool?? That lotion also works as a doggy toothpaste. YAY for double duty. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BarefeetBabes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.