Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lets Play Fire fighter.

Hello everyone. I usually have my mama type about products that me or my animal friends use. This time I have to tell you about fun fun fun for boys and girls.  I really like seeing babies play.

I got some amazing things that I shared with my little cousin John Alan.

See he loves fire fighters, pretending, and being loud.

The fire chief playset was so much fun. It has lots of goodies. A toy axe, a toy pry bar, a toy watch, toy binoculars, and even a fire extinguisher. There are a few other things in there too like a whistle.

This set is the perfect size for a three year old to run around dress up and play fire man with.

I really love this kit and so did John Alan.


The other thing we received was a child sized megaphone. Now the downside of this is it did not come with batteries but we had some on hand so we got to play with it right away.

BOY this thing is loud. I'm really not sure that its a toy.  I love the strap so it can be warn. This way you can run and play then swing it up when you need it. Perfect for every fire chief in training.

This thing is VERY loud for a toy and even has a siren, While parents aren't thrilled by this children delight in it.

This is the perfect toy for a child you love with a parent that you aren't fond of.

Dress Up America has all you need to have fun and play hard.

PRETEND ON.


http://www.amazon.com/Pretend-Fighters-Megaphone-Bullhorn-Handheld/dp/B00X8C6I1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448422960&sr=8-1&keywords=dress+up+america+fire+megaphone


http://www.amazon.com/Dress-Up-America-657-Fighter/dp/B00BTICGFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448422934&sr=8-1&keywords=dress+up+america+fire









No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.