Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Such a gentleman

I received a package in the mail a few days ago. Sadly, my mama has been very busy or she would have helped me type what I think about it much sooner.

We got 4 beautifully embroidered hankies with my boys initials on them.  Two are white with red letters and two are white with black letters.

I really love them because the quality of the embroidery is simply stunning. This looks so elegant and something that every true gentleman should have.






Nothing is more chivalrous than pulling out a hankie to offer when a lady is upset. The fact that your initials are embroidered on them just makes them that much more elegant.

The perfect addition to any true gentleman suit. I really think that every young man should carry one.


Now don't fret ladies. They have some for you too.

These hankies are nice and soft, and you can reuse them over and over again. At $8.50 each these are a great investment.




 https://www.etsy.com/shop/KottonKandyLLC 



*photos will be added a bit later*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.