Friday, January 29, 2016

Rockin Etched Glass

Hello I just have to tell you about the most awesome glass that I got a few days ago. This glass is oh so cool.

It looks like a can but it's made from glass. I love that it has the crest from the Slytherin House in Harry Potter. You see I got sourted into Slytherin a few years ago and I love all things with the house crest on it..

This glass is very well done. Costomer service is fantastic.

The people behind this are very friendly and professional and there are so many things to choose from.

Can glasses
mugs
Shot Glasses
pint glasses

They have it all. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Game of Thrones, Pokemon and so so much more. If you can name it I bet they can do it.


Now if glass isn't your thing they also make little figures from something called Perler beads. I can't vouch for this or the other items to tell you about because I  haven't tried any of them but I bet they all look awesome and are of great quality.

Canvas paintings of some favorites like Mario. So cute.

Dictionary prints.

And even vinyl decals. I wish I had a silver decal of my name REBECCA done vertically with the A as the Deathly Hallows. If that is as good as the work on the glass that I recieved then you won't be disapointed.


Only thing this glass is missing is a nice cold Butterbeer.


ACCIO BUTTERBEER.






https://www.etsy.com/shop/Chicos8bitDesigns?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.