Friday, January 15, 2016

Wash boots belts or a leash

Hello everyone. Its Daisy-Mae and I'm here to bark all about some fantastic saddle soap. You see this stuff works wonders. My leash was getting all icky and gross. So was my boys belt and boots. We dampened a cloth wiped the dirt off the leather and got a new cloth that was really damp. Rub a dubbed it onto the jar of soap and then into the leather using tiny itys bitsy circles. once it was allll over it we buffed them dry. What do you know. The stuff looked almost as good as when it was brand spanking new. How about that.

It smells really great too. Now the boy didnt take many pictures of his belt or boots but my girl took lots of my leash.

With this soap a tiny bit really does go a long way. We have enough left to do tons of cleanings.

This little $10 jar of goodness has two great smells. I love how they pack it into a mason jar because when it's all empty your humans can use it to store small things like keys or even change to buy you more yummy treats with. The fact that this doesn't cost a lot..lasts a really long time I don't understand how they make any money.

If you have a horsey friend, a human that wears boots or leather boots or even you have leather collars or leashes you need to check this stuff out.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/256845533/homemade-saddle-soap?ref=shop_home_active_2




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.