Thursday, February 4, 2016

FOOTBALL

Hello everyone. It's getting time for something called the Super Bowl. I got a fun box from Pet Gift Box.

This month was FOOTBALL themed.

I got 2 great treats, a bowl shaped like a football, a toy football, and a doggy beer.


This stuff was sooo good.

The treats. Well one looked like little bottles and happened to be really soft and yummy. They were made from used grains that got helped make beer for people. This is my favorite treat that I have ever had. Its so good. I almost bit my mamas hand off.

The other treat looked like little crunchy hamburgers and was OH so yummy. I liked it but not as much as the other one. This treat gets 3 out of 4 paws up.

The football bowl is cool and my buddy Lennon loves eating from it. I like this bowl looks just like they sawed a football in half.


He also LOVED the toy football and wanted to play. I really liked that because hes cool, cute, and funny with that ball. He tosses it around. I think he may be the next quarterback for the Panthers.


Now as for my beer I really enjoyed it. It wasn't like people beer so It wouldnt make a dog sick but it was SO TASTY. I guzzled the WHOLE thing then belched. I loved this and think any dog would too.

Careful though the humans may just try and drink it themselves.


www.petgiftbox.com













No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.