Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Potter Power

Hello Potterheads. I have some great things to tell you all about.


This cool shop has 4 different Harry Potter themed products (more to come) and they even do customs.

I went with an ALWAYS design that matches my shirt. I also got a M.o.M badge. Now any Harry Potter fan knows that, this stands from the Ministry of Magic. While not the most reliable people in the magical world they are the governing body.

This shop has so much more than Harry Potter and are a dream to work with. Wonderful customer service and such a friendly crafter.

I love the fact that you can get your products in 2 different button sizes, 2 magnet sizes.. (I didn't get a magnet but I wish I had one now just because of the great quality), or even as a keychain.

The the prices are very fair so this is a great way to stock up on little gifts. Fantastic for a birthday party hand out. Prizes for a teacher to give students for a job well done. Or just something to jazz up your outfits.

I personally use my keychain as a backpack pull.


This is one shop that you will just love.





Stay tuned for an update I am in talks with the owner about a give away.


www.etsy.com/shop/DizzyBeeButtons?ref=l2-shopheader-name


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.