Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Snape statue

The quality behind this awesome little statue is just great. Fantastic details, in fact you can even see lines on his face and his eyebrows. I really like it. You can paint it or leave it natural. Put it in a shadow box or display it on a shelf. Buy a full set at a super awesome deal.. a set includes Dumbledore, Snape, Voldermort, and Harry (although I think it looks more like Ron). Four of the most iconic people in one of the most iconic book and movie series of all time.  For the time being I have mine in a mini display case and have left it white but I do plan to paint it.

Snape is very important to Harry Potter. You see most people hated him because he came off as cold and cruel at time. In reality he honestly cared for Harry. He loved Harry's mother. This is a huge part of my childhood. I really owe a lot to the Harry Potter series and to Snape. He showed me that people are not always what they seem to be.

This little statue is a great way to help me remember that I don't need to judge a book by it's cover. That people can change and that they are not as they appear.

The artist behind the statue is very friendly The shipping is fantastic. This little gem is wrapped nicely in bubble wrap.

You can also get this as a Christmas ornament.


Don't like Potter??? Thats ok. You can get Star Wars too.

Light weight and made of plaster. This will look lovely in any nerds room.

They even have fun things for kids. Shaped soaps Owls Monstars Inc and Madagascar.


You can get candles and key clips How cool is that?


I highly recomend this shop to help you geek out.  (photos to come)


https://www.etsy.com/shop/SempraStudios

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.